" Jackie was far beyond anything I could have wished for. She was patient with me as I worked through what my vision for our wedding would be . . . She went above and beyond every request and was wonderful and fun to work with. " - Cheri
We recognize (& appreciate) that every bride is different and that no two weddings will be the same. We celebrate this uniqueness and look for aspects to highlight each bride's individuality.
- Our process begins with a complimentary consultation. We want to know a little about you as a person as well as your thoughts on the look and feel you want for your big day. We'll share a bite to eat, look at some samples, play with paper and ink swatches and capture your vision on paper.
- After the consultation, a design summary (including cost and production time) will be prepared for your review. You will have an opportunity to request adjustments, if necessary, before approving.
- Once all the details have been set and the summary looks good to you, an electronic contract will be sent for your signature.
- At this point, a non-refundable deposit in the amount of 25% of the estimate is required to schedule your suite on our production calendar. (*In cases of complex designs, specialty supplies and/or short production time frames, a larger deposit may be required at time of signing.)
- Then it’s on to the design fun!
- Once the design has been approved, the remainder of the balance is due prior to printing.
- The exact delivery date will vary per suite, but as a general rule, you may anticipate delivery of your invitations 10 - 15 business days after they are sent to press. Please allow for more time on boxed suites or suites with complex design.